If you're reading this on the 5th March then happy World Book Day! (If not then let's just pretend it is). Just by a coinky dink and not planned at all to publish this on World Book Day, we are excited to share our latest episode of the Marketing & Tech Book Club! This time Carlos caught up with Marc Randolph, Co-founder and first CEO of Netflix to chat about his book That Will Never Work. An incredible story of how Netflix went from concept to company.
Marc and Carlos cover:
- No doesn't always mean no
- Stop thinking about your idea and just do it
- Mentoring early stage entrepreneurs
- Roll back to when Amazon and Blockbuster could have acquired Netflix
- Streaming wars
- The Randolph rules of success
- What next - Could Netflix acquire Spotify?