The State of Martech & Marketing Operations 2023/24
With marketing technology now central to marketing strategy, CMOs face a number of challenges as they look to improve the customer experience.
These challenges involve finding the right skills and knowledge to improve martech maturity, proving ROI of martech investment, tech selection, and keeping up with a changing technology landscape.
Based on a survey of CMOs, LXA’s third annual State of Martech & Marketing Operations report, produced in association with Tealium, examines issues related to martech and marketing operations, including:
- The current size and growth of the market for marketing technology solutions.
- How budgets for marketing technology have changed, and the importance of measurement to justify investment in technology.
- Issues around skills, knowledge and training which affect the ability of organisations to plan and execute martech strategy.
- How marketers are building a modern tech stack which addresses the challenges of collecting and activating customer data.
- Why organisations are increasing investment into marketing operations to improve martech capabilities.
- How CMOs expect AI to improve the effectiveness of marketing, and the technology they’ll be investing in over the next 12 months.