Marketing technology consultant David Raab developed the concept of a CDP over a series of blog posts in 2013 and later went on to found the vendor-neutral CDP Institute, which developed the first definition of the term. By 2020, the CDP Institute identified 133 CDP vendors and estimated annual industry revenue at $1.3 billion. While still a nascent, growing marketing technology segment, there’s emerging consensus about what constitutes a CDP.
- Alliance Membership
- LXA MBA: Marketing Technology (MarTech) Essentials
- LXA MBA: Marketing Operations Essentials
- LXA MBA: Marketing Operations Mechanics with No Code Essentials
- LXA MBA: Growth Marketing & Hacking Essentials
- LXA MBA: Account Based Growth Essentials
- LXA MBA: Sales Enablement, Operations & SalesTech Essentials