Marketing Planning Season: Unpacking Lessons Learned & Predictions for the Year Ahead
October 18th @ 13.00 AEST / 11.00 SGT | Online
Roll back to roll forwards: A look at some of the key trends we have seen play out in the last year and what the year ahead has in store.
Streaming live on a screen near you, an exclusive AMA (ask me anything) with keynote speaker, Guy Kawasaki, Chief Evangalist at Canva who will unpack his lessons learned from his illustrious career.
- Unpacking 2022's key market trends
- Marketing lessons learned
- Fast-forward 1 year, 3 years, 5 years, what will every marketer wish they knew now?
- Practical planning for advice the year ahead
- Working w/ Steve Jobs
- The early days of Apple
- And wisdom gained from interviewing remarkable podcast guests such as Gary Vee and Marc Benihoff.
Here's just a couple of credentials Guy's got under his belt:
🏆 Marketing legend
📚 Marketing best selling author
😍 Social following of over 4m
🍏 one of the Apple employees originally responsible for marketing their Macintosh computer line in 1984
❤ popularised the concepts of evangelism marketing and technology evangelism/platform evangelism
🎤 Podcast host of remarkable people
P.S. Can't make the live session? Don't sweat it. Register your interest and we'll send you the on demand recording.