Watch On-Demand: The State of MarTech & Marketing Operations in 2023/24
The convergence of marketing and technology has catalysed a wave of excitement and innovation that transcends industry boundaries. Whether you find yourself steering a brand, working within an agency, or providing solutions as a vendor, the rapid growth of technology presents both incredible opportunities and unique challenges to the marketing community.
For Chief Marketing Officers, this era of martech growth has been transformative.
Emerging technologies, such as artificial intelligence, remain a key focus for CMOs. As the marketing technology ecosystem continues to expand, CMOs must stay ahead to maintain their competitive edge.
In the session, Carlos Doughty, LXA's CEO and course instructor, presents the LXA annual State of Martech & Marketing Operations 2023/24 report, produced in association with Tealium. This report offers a valuable opportunity to gain insights directly from CMOs. Carlos delves deep into the minds of marketing leaders from the world's leading companies, capturing their perspectives on the latest trends in marketing technology and the future of the industry.
Carlos will present the main findings from the market research report, providing exclusive insights into the challenges and innovations in marketing technology and operations that exist today. Furthermore, he will delve into how these insights can be applied to create a roadmap for marketing success in 2024.
Enter your details to access the on-demand content and download the presentation slides on The State of MarTech & Marketing Operations in 2023/24.
Want to master marketing technology excellence?
Keep Upgrading your skills and unlock your potential with LXA's Certificate: Marketing Technology (MarTech) Essentials course.
With 12 weeks of flexible learning, you'll gain proficiency in:
- Conducting a martech audit and mapping to diagnose key barriers to martech maturity and identifying the key initiative for driving your martech vision
- Actioning effective customer journey mapping to develop a better customer experience
- Gaining a deep understanding of marketing operations effectiveness and efficiency core components
- Running a martech gap analysis and effectively selecting the appropriate tools to design your marketing stack
- Understanding the roles and functions to incorporate into the marketing operations function and adapting the RACI model to drive business performance