Transformational Thinking with Tom Goodwin
Join us for this fireside chat with Tom Goodwin and our CEO Carlos Doughty. We will explore how to transform your thinking and gain a powerful fresh perspective on business and tech dynamics.
Tom is famous for his unique ability to cut through the noise and nonsense. He is the perfect antidote to overhyped tech trends, helping reframe the framed, and spot where and how you can drive real meaningful business impact.
The session will cover:
- Growth mindset mechanics
- Leadership for the digital age
- Effective change management
- Opening minds
- Plus your live questions
Who is Tom Goodwin?
Tom Goodwin is the co-founder of All We Have is Now, an insurgent business transformation agency. With an esteemed client base including the likes of Adobe, Mastercard, LVMH, McDonald's, and Rabobank, he has advised a range of Fortune 500 companies on digital transformation across multiple sectors traversing Automotive, Healthcare, Banking, CPG, and Energy.
Having been voted top voice in marketing globally by LinkedIn 4 years in a row with over 730,000 followers, Tom is the host of The Edge for Euronews, the number one European news station, and has been a popular keynote speaker who has inspired audiences across five continents. Not only that, he is the author of Digital Darwinism, a best-selling business book, and has been published over 600 times in an array of titles including Digiday, Adweek, The Guardian, Wired, GQ, Forbes, and is a special writer for the World Economic Forum.
If you think you'll enjoy this webinar, you'll love his course on Digital Transformation.
Get certified and unlock your potential through Tom's Certificate: Digital Transformation Essentials course, developed in collaboration with LXA.
With 12 weeks of flexible learning, you'll gain proficiency in:
- Comprehending all aspects of digital business transformation
- Auditing current readiness for transformation
- Identifying key initiatives for change
- Creating and implementing detailed roadmaps to transform
- Diagnosing and overcoming key barriers for digital transformation
- Understanding the context of business change and explaining new methodologies for future market fit
- Creating your own toolkits to recognise and prioritise new technologies and business threats
- Building your new business vision
- Designing your future business value proposition
- Developing new operational capabilities
- And much more