Location: In the clouds/Remote for now. Post pandemic East London ways
Role type: Full Time
Are you the right writer for us?
We welcome witty words, simple terms and why not throw in a pun or two (but NEVER three). Yes, we’re in the wonderful world of B2B and marketing technology but jargon, buzzwords and bull$h*t are strict no-no’s in our book.
Are we cool enough for you? (Most probably)
In non-pandemic circumstances we reside in a pug lovin’, beer drinkin’ office in edgy East London. We’re an easy going, hardworking bunch with an extra chair going in the content department. Oh, and we should mention, we’re mad about martech.
About the role
This is a hands-on role, get $hit done. The role will centre around researching, writing and editing. The primary focus is developing our online content hub: articles, buyer guides, memes and research reports.
- Writing - A captivating writing style to deliver opinion pieces.
- Creative thinker - A creative thinker who can adopt a challenger mindset into our editorial strategy.
- Research & insight - An ability to thoroughly research and extract key insights.
- Proofreading & editing - Exceptional attention to detail.
- Project management - Highly organised and deadline driven.
- Communication skills - Solid presentation style, verbal and written - Concise and articulate in all communications.
- Translation & simplification - An ability to quickly understand complex concepts & explain them to non-technical people in 'plain English' AKA ‘pub chat’.
What we’re looking for
- 2+ years' experience in the content game in either print or digital.
- Multi content format; articles, website, podcasts and video.
- Fluency in digital journalism.
- A good general understanding of Google Analytics and SEO.
Nice to have’s
- You will likely have worked as a journalist, content creator, blogger, copywriter for a media company, publisher and/or a marketing technology company.
- Experience growing an audience from a personal blog or social channels
- Experience working with HubSpot
How to apply
- Links to any relevant work.